Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Sluts To Doom Us All

It's October and that means that Halloween is coming up.  You'd think that I'd be used to all of the slutty costumes that come out at this time of year, but I'm not.  When did this stop being a holiday for little kids to dress up in cute little costumes and go around the neighborhood to get a boat load of free candy and start becoming a holiday for women to dress up like sluts?  I know it's not all sluts, but there's a fair amount of slutty Halloween costumes out there.  You know how many sluts there were on Halloween when I was growing up?  Yeah, none.  But now?  Now we're just doomed.  You know how I know that?  Sexy Ernie, that's how.  Behold! 


 

Good Lord.  In what sense is that appropriate?  You can thank the good folks over yonder at Yandy.com (after all, that is where I got the pictures) for these sorts of costumes if that's what you're into.  Actually, in what sense does that even make sense?  Ernie is a male puppet.  There is nothing sexy about him. Even with his little rubber duckie appliqued on her ass.  See?



The only one who might find that sort of outfit even remotely attractive could maybe possibly be Bert.  But I doubt it.  I don't buy into the theory that they're gay.  And that's mainly because they're puppets.  Oh, and speaking of Bert...behold!

Jesus. Again, not appropriate. Not sexy. It's BERT, for cryin' out loud! BERT is not sexy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: