Thursday, June 7, 2012

World's Worst People Ever

I have discovered two of the most horrible people on the planet. Not only did these two losers steal money from a 9-year old girl selling Girl Scout cookies outside of a supermarket, but their don't-give-an-eff attitude about the whole thing is particularly disturbing. I have never encountered anyone as morally bankrupt as these two. I really don't know what to say about them other than I wish that they would just hurry up and get it over with and commit the crime that is going to put them behind bars for the rest of their lives. I cannot possibly see either one of these two completely amoral individuals not spending a good portion of their life behind bars due to some crime that they've committed because they have absolutely NO moral compass to guide them in any sort of a direction other than straight to hell. And I realize that it happened a few years ago, but the video has been making a resurgence lately for some reason. Anyway, behold!




Did I tell you? I told you! It literally makes me a little sick to my stomach to watch that video. Their explanations are at such a primal level that I'm surprised that they're actually human. And their ability to comprehend the problems with their actions is simply amazing to me. Like the one girl who was "pissed" because even though they were caught and charged, they still had to give the money back! She just didn't seem to understand, if they were being charged, why they had to give the money back. It almost came across as it would have been totally worth it to them if they had gotten to keep the money...that they stole! But it was just so telling when the one was asked if she had learned anything from this and her immediate response was "Not to get caught." That's what she learned. "Oh, and maybe not to steal." You think?! Good Lord. Their candidness is what is really alarming. Their willingness to freely talk with the reporter about what they did is disturbing. This isn't going to end well. I guarantee it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: