Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seems About Right

A bunch of self-proclaimed atheists were arrested yesterday for trying to blow up a bridge in Ohio.  I don't know exactly what their point was, but I don't care because I have my own point here.  And that point is this:  Whenever you hear about stuff like this, don't you get a mental image of what the sorts of people who would want to blow up a bridge would look like?  And then when you finally see the pictures of them, isn't it almost always just about what you expected?  This case is no different.  I took one look at these doofuses (doofi?) and thought, "Yeah, that seems about right." Here are the pictures of the guys who were arrested.  You tell me if you come across one that you see and are shocked that he'd try to blow up a bridge, OK?  Let's begin. 

 This guy is a little Unabomer-y.  Thus, not surprising.
 

This guy looks like he could be cajoled into just about anything, including bridge blowing up.  Nothing shocking here. 


This guy sports the large ear gauges.  Never a good sign.  


Are you going to try to tell me that this guy does not look crazy enough to blow up a bridge?  I didn't think so.  I'm just surprised he hasn't blown up something before now.


And here's the last one.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was voted "Most Likely To Blow Up A Bridge" in high school. 



And here's a group shot with all of the geniuses (genii?) together.  And seriously, they look so inept as a group that you'd almost think that one of them might have been able to figure it out before they ended up doing something so stupid that they'd inevitably be caught at it.  You'd almost think that.  Almost.  Not entirely, however.  Nope. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: