Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Worry-free Arms Race


You know, I used to worry about Iran getting nukes. They've always struck me as a very crazy, yet fairly capable sandlot country. But after seeing this picture, I have no worries.

Seriously, does this look like a competent operation to you? And what in the world is that red, drippy splotch on the wall behind them? They look like they're wearing caps that were used during the filming of the last episode of M*A*S*H. I'm sure that little folding card table over there on the right serves some sort of nuclear physic-y purpose, yes? It probably works in tandem with the white sheet and the roll of duct tape.

Let me put it this way, I sleep much better these days after seeing this. Yep. Much better.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: