Sunday, April 8, 2012

That's About Right

I don't know how I missed this one, but better late than never, I suppose. Apparently, last month, a woman named Christine Wright-Darrislaw called the White House and threatened President Barry. The nerve! In the complaint against her, it says that the White House operator who answered Wright's call said that she was "...screaming into the phone with regard to how unfair the child custody laws were and that she needed Obama to fix this." I guess she didn't understand that child custody laws aren't a federal matter. (And you know, all of that screaming isn't going to help her much. You'd think that people would realize this, but they don't. They just keep acting like lunatics and then wonder why everyone treats them accordingly.) And that's when she decided that it would be a good idea to tell the operator "I am going to (blank) and kill Obama."

I am dying to know what the (blank) is! I can't imagine what they could possibly need to redact in this context. I suppose it could be an obscenity, but that doesn't make sense. Why would she say she was going to f*** and kill President Barry? That doesn't make any sense. You know what? I'll bet it was effing kill! I'll bet that's what she said and it was just transcribed wrong. That makes more sense than to blank and kill. But I digress. Where was I?

Oh, right! The lunatic. Look, the highlight of this story is really the mugshot, so let's just get to it, shall we? Behold!

Seems about right, doesn't it? Totally. I find this to be absolutely hilarious. And spot on. That's exactly the face that I would expect from someone who called the White House and was screaming about child support and wanting to kill the President. Exactly the face.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: