Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Got Nothin'

I got nothin' today. I mean nothin'. I'm all Trayvon-ed out right now. I'm not a gazillionaire, as I did not win Mega Millions. (But to those who did, congratulations! You're looking stunning today! Have I mentioned I'm your biggest fan?) There's just nothing. So here's an amusing video featuring Mitt Romney. Who are you people who take the time to do these sorts of things? Do you just sit around for hours and days on end and sift through the minutiae of the Internets until you find just the split second clip that you need? You must. And more power to you. These are very amusing. I just can't believe the amount of time that you put into it. Your dedication to your craft is commendable. And with that being said, behold!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: