Sunday, April 29, 2012

Everything Is Better With A Bag Of Weed

For some reason, I spent some time yesterday reading about the pros and cons of legalizing marijuana.  I don't know why.  It was Saturday.  I had time.  Anyway, the two sides pretty much boiled down to two very distinct arguments.  The people who are on the con side pretty much have your typical anti-drug attitude about why it shouldn't be legalized.  And they tend to make fairly logical arguments.  (I'm not saying that some of them are a bit alarmist, because holy crap, some of them most certainly are!  But it's not like you're ever going to have a ton of people on one particular side of an issue who agree on their reasoning for their particular issue.)  But the folks that are manning the pro-legalization tend to always kind of revert back to one issue overall.  Don't get me wrong.  They do try to make their points, but I find that everything that they say seems to end up sounding like this bit from Family Guy.  (I have no idea why it is set at about twice the normal speed, but it's the only one I could find without a ridiculously long self-serving introduction AND that contained actual scenes from the show instead of just words on a screen.  Sooooo, sorry, I guess.) Behold! 
 



Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: