Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sex Sells Scions

Do you know what a Scion is? In general, it's a fairly ugly-ass car. I've never been a fan. And I'm guessing that I might not be the only one who isn't a fan of this particular vehicle. I say that because they seem to have some new ads out and...holy crap! I honestly don't know how these were cleared for the public airwaves. Maybe they'll just be on late at night. I don't know. But I'm going to go ahead and say that this is probably at least a little bit NSFW. I don't know how to describe it other than I guess the Scion people are really taking the "sex sells" concept to a completely different level to sell their ugly-ass cars. Is this what we're resorting to now? How did this start? Was it Carl's Jr. and their half naked chicks slurping down messy cheeseburgers as half of the contents drips all over them? Did they sell like a gazillion of those burgers and now Scion wants to up the ante with their ads? I don't know what happened for us to get here, but I think we might want to back off just a little bit. Just a bit. You tell me. Behold!


Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: