Monday, April 23, 2012

Don't Cheat The Hookers

Listen, I don't care if you frequent prostitutes. That's your business. But if you're a Secret Service agent and you're hired to protect the President of the most powerful leader in the world whilst your in the middle of a narco-state like Colombia, I'd prefer that you not get yourself a hooker while you're working. Call me crazy, but that's just the way I feel. But that's not even my biggest issue with prostitutes. If you're going to hire yourself a hooker, make sure that you pay her whatever it is that she charges. Don't try and rip her off after you've already had all of the sex. Not even a little. Especially if it's you and one of your Secret Service buddies who want to be with her together (you weirdos). Seriously, don't act like you guys should only pay her for one of you rather than both of you just because you guys were there at the same time. What is wrong with you? At the very least, you've gotta be realistic. No one enjoys being a hooker. And I'm sure that the hookers would just appreciate it, considering that they just had sex with you, if the least you could do is pay them what they're owed. And for God's sake, don't insult them when the bill is $800 by offering them $29. What in the world could you possibly be thinking by doing THAT? And now look what a mess it all is. Good move, cheapskate jackass. OK, I think I'm done here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

MommaLion4 said...

Applause! You rock! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mare.

I agree 100%.
I always tip around 20% to the girl too.
Some whores have to pay a fee to use the room, or get a cut taken.

Gerard