Sunday, January 22, 2012

Please Win

The 49ers play today. The last time that the 49ers were in the NFC Championship game, it was 1994. So while I have technically been waiting for this game for the past week, theoretically, I have been waiting for this game for the past eighteen years. And I don't want to do anything to jinx it. I'm just going to have happy thoughts. And what better way to induce happy thoughts than a golden retriever who likes guitar music. Behold! (And please win.)


Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Ben R.Martin said...

I'm so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.
Corning 96-Well Half Area Clear Flat Bottom Polystyrene Microplate With Lid, TC-Treated, 0.16sq cm Cell Growth Area, 190┬ÁL Well Volume, Sterile, Individually Wrapped (Case of 50)