Friday, January 27, 2012

What Does This MEAN?!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is one of my all time favorite movies. I could probably quote the whole thing all the way through. And I don't know that it's really a movie that one could make a sequel to. I mean, I could see it if they did a sequel maybe, say, 25 years after the fact. I could see a sequel that featured an adult Ferris taking the day off of work or something like that. It would be tricky to get just right, but I think it could be done. That is why the clip below intrigues me to no end. It's only ten seconds, but it sets the stage for something Ferris Bueller related. I guess it could be some sort of product endorsement (Volkswagen has done ads that feature "Coming Soon" as a tease before), but I'm not hoping for that because I don't give a fat rat's ass what Matthew Broderick endorses. No, I'm hoping for just a little bit more of Ferris Bueller. Just a little. And definitely a little bit more than only the ten freaking seconds in the clip! Click here if the clip below doesn't play. Behold!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: