Sunday, October 7, 2007

The World Is Ending...or Not.

OK, I'm pretty sure that these are signs that the world is coming to an end...shortly. And really, the sooner the better, as the misery that could ensue might be too much to handle for too long.

First sign: The Hannah Montana tour is outselling The Police, Springsteen, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake (the 3rd and the 4th ones I don't really care about, but Sting and the Boss?!!? Travesty, I tell you.). On top of that, the tickets for Hannah Montana are MORE expensive than the above mentioned four. She sings to TWELVE YEAR OLDS!!! More expensive than The Police?!?! What the hell?

Next sign: Barbara Walters is seventy eight years old. WHAT?!?! SEVENTY EIGHT?!?! WTF?!?! How is she SEVENTY EIGHT? I guess if I think about it, for as long as she's been on TV, she should probably be older than that (probably sold her soul to the devil, but who in Hollywood hasn't?), but since I'm not thinking about that I'm back to SEVENTY EIGHT?!?! Way to go, BaBa Wawa.

See....they're signs! Signs I tell you. The world, it's just.....wait a minute.....oh, hey.....Pam Anderson just married Rick Solomon, the guy who was in the sex tape with Paris Hilton. Oh. Well, never mind then. Everything is back to normal. My mistake. Sorry. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: