Sunday, October 7, 2007

On the first day....


Recently, it was pointed out to me that I, apparently, feel the need to “comment, comment, comment” on a myriad of subjects. This observation was later confirmed/reinforced by another individual, thus rendering it a character trait. (Thanks, guys. You know who you are.) Since personality traits are ingrained far, FAR earlier in life than the stage that I’m currently in, I see no reason in trying to change something that, well, amuses me so. Thus, the blog.

I’ll try to keep my commenting and/or mocking limited to one or two ridiculous individuals and/or scenarios per day. But don’t hold me to that, because we all know that on some days, it seems like the whole world just goes freakin’ nuts (usually because it has). And when it does, I mock it. Often. Enjoy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: