Monday, October 8, 2007

Step Away From The Botox!

So I'm watching Dancing With The Stars (stop it!) and they cut to a shot of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin in the audience.

Um, Lisa? Yeah, honey, you're going to want to step away from the botox. Slowly at first, it'll be OK. I promise. Because it's not pretty. And it certainly isn't subtle, for God sakes. Good Lord, woman, your lips look like a couple of very, very misplaced life rafts.

Seriously? What could she possibly be thinking? I suppose that the only person who could maybe be getting some sort of a fringe benefit would be Harry. And if that's the case, I don't think I can go there. But, congrats, Harry. Good for you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Buddha'sMom said...

I could not agree more. I just posted an appeal on my blog (Buddha's Mom), BEGGING for her friends and family to do an intervention.