Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dear who?

"Dear Abby" has spoken up and said that she is in favor of gay marriage. Well, that's great, I suppose, but does anyone actually read Dear Abby anymore? I mean, hasn't it been sort of like the print version of The Jerry Springer Show for a while now?

Today's column dealt with a woman who had been divorced for 6 months and then found love on the Internet with a divorced dermatologist with whom she moved in with 6 weeks later. I'm sure you'll be surprised to learn that chaos ensued shortly thereafter.

So I'm still confused. Am I supposed to care what Dear Abby said about gay marriage? Am I supposed to be glad that Dear Abby spoke up in favor of gay marriage? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of gay marriage, but good Lord, man, I don't think I can be in favor of Dear Abby.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Sphere: Related Content

No comments: